Monday, June 29, 2009

More from the Couch

After the huge response from last weekend's post, not to mention that everyone is now whispering "How come all of a sudden Herb has all this time to update his blog during the day?", I feel I must publish more of the wit and logic of JessiCub, my very own couch surfing non-paying temporary tenant And by temporary I mean when he first took perch on the couch I was still blogging daily about Sarah Palin the VP candidate, goiters and the joys of the corn harvest 2008.

So instead of posting my hot naked mafioso XXX pictures of the "Real Housewives of New Jersey" (Google search please note this) and my word-for-word analysis of the table flipping episode (I am mildly obsessed with this show) I now present JessiCub Monday!

Compassion

On my panic attacks:

"I have them also. Sometimes I think I've lost my Blackberry and panic and then remember I had hidden it in my crotch. "

Culture

On the "Real Housewives of New Jersey":

"I've seen real snuff films and felt less personally violated."

Cuisine

After warning him not to eat the eight day old lasagna from the fridge:

"Why?"

No comments: