Sunday, February 10, 2008

Scarlet's 37th Annual Bake Sale

Thanks to the work of the Junior Herb Youth Corp, I can now stay home in agoraphobic bliss and blog about events I didn't attend such as the 37th Annual Scarlet's Bake Sale held at the DC Eagle. The Scarlet Foundation Inc. has announced that proceeds from this year's event will benefit Food & Friends and Pets-DC.

Had I been there, I totally would have bid for this campcake.




















Pets-DC does wonderful work "Caring for the Companions Who Comfort Our Friends."


















A cake walk the "Partridge Family" never took.



















This is not your mother's church bazaar cake!























Everyone loves the iconic Armadillo cake!



















Another missed opportunity--I've always wanted to ask the First Lady of Leather what gown she will bequeath to the Smithsonian?



No comments: