Monday, July 14, 2008

I Don't Need to Write Thank You Notes (I Have a Blog)

Dear B and O,

Thank you again for a wonderful evening. Your new grill was quite cute























The table setting was beautiful


















and the food was incredible. I ate way more than I should have but I just couldn’t help myself. I am still enjoying the blueberry pie you sent home with me from a recipe you first found here.

















This being 2008 we spent the evening pleasantly gossiping about other blogs and reality TV.

Thanks again for your company and extending a warm welcome to me to me in your beautiful condo. We will have to do this again soon. My kitchen is painted now--I should use it!.

Regards,

Herb of DC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that grill.

Anonymous said...

You're welcome! And we paid our last respects to "little grill-meister"- the fire hazard! That b$#%& is being replaced!

Anonymous said...

where did you get that grill?