Monday, December 8, 2008

In Bed with Giada, Mama Cass, Mary Poppins, Simon and Garfunkel and a Panini Press




















I'm home sick today. "Writing" will be at a minimum today but fever induced comments may occur. I apologize in advance.

I am craving Kraft's nuclear orange Mac and Cheese or Hamburger Helper Cheeseburger Macaroni. However, the only thing I have ingredients for are Giada's Panini with Chocolate, Basil and Brie.

It sucks being a foodie when you are sick.

If only Mama Cass and Mary Poppins would come over to sing a Simon and Garfunkel medley to make me feel better. Impossible, you and my fever say?



3 comments:

lacochran said...

Break glass and remove emergency Mac & Cheese! This is no time to pretend you don't have it.

Hope you feel better soon.

Malnurtured Snay said...

Mmm. Kraft Mac & Cheese. The Giant brand stuff isn't bad either. (As an alternative, I mean).

Scenic Wheaton said...

Forget the mac and cheese. You need to get in your bathtub with a gin and tonic!