Saturday, September 6, 2008

Do the Chicken Dance with Hanna!

With Hurricane Tropical Storm Hanna approaching, do you run to the store and buy bread, milk and toilet paper?

If so the hysterical TV newscasters have won.

Remember that this is September, the month I am dedicating to my dear readers and this is my advice: when you are down an out, when the dog bites, when storm clouds threaten, forget that raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens crap.

Do the Chicken Dance Polka and everything will feel much better.

Will you join me now? You know you want to and you can thank me for the ear worm later.





Update Sunday September 7

Bloggerist Gilahi suggests in the Comments section that the dancing in "Where the Hell Is Matt 2008" ("Praan")
which spans 14 months, 42 countries and features a cast of thousands is somehow superior to two guys from New Jersey doing the Chicken Dance Polka.

You be the judge.



Where the Hell is Matt? (2008) from Matthew Harding on Vimeo.

Gilahi hat tip to LivItLuvIt

4 comments:

Gilahi said...

Great stuff. Just bad timing that it's on the heels of LivitLuvit's dancing with Matt video. It was a close call, though.

Cool new pic on the blog, BTW.

Herb said...

Hadn't seen the Matt video before now and sure it is great with
him dancing all around the world and all but these two guys in my video are from NEW JERSEY!!

NEW JERSEY!!!!

LivitLuvit here

http://livitluvit.blogspot.com/2008/09/i-want-to-dance-with-matt.html

lacochran said...

I had no idea the Klan was into Chicken Dancing. Suddenly so many things make sense.

rachaelgking said...

That's definitely a tough call... one makes me weep for the beauty of humanity. The other just makes me weep.