Monday, September 15, 2008

Driven to Drink!























September: the month I am dedicating to you, the month that I will use my blog for doing good and the month that I will most likely drive my my tens of readers to drink. Be thankful that September is not a Leap Month.

So if you are going to drink to get through this, why not do it at Bardstown Kentucky's Bourbon Festival, Sept 16-21?

Since 1776, the people of Bardstown, Kentucky have been making Bourbon. Their dedication to the fine art of distilling eventually gave Bardstown the title of Bourbon Capital of the World. The Kentucky Bourbon Festival gives you a weekend full of smooth Bourbon, delicious food, and great entertainment, with a healthy dose of Kentucky hospitality thrown in for good measure and if you are really lucky, you may run into my sister. Tell her I said "hello."


No comments: