Sunday, November 2, 2008

McCain and Palin on QVC and Don't Call me Herbie!

On SNL last night John McCain and Tina Fey's Sarah Palin hawked their message on QVC and at the end were joined by Cindy McCain to sell fine gold.

FEINGOLD
!

HA!


Will Sarah Palin become Ms. Fey's Fonzie? I have to admit when I was watching "30 Rock" this week I kept waiting for her to do Palin. I understand how career limiting playing a breakout character can be; sometimes when I am visiting Indiana I will run into old friends who only want to rehash my groundbreaking interpretation as the Scarecrow in the Western Heights grade school production of the "The Wizard of Oz." Who knew I would be the first (and perhaps last) to play the role as a very fashionable and sarcastic Scarecrow?

People back there also still insist on calling me "Herbie" but that is a very painful and heartbreaking future post.

No comments: