Sunday, November 16, 2008
Sunday Warehouse Clearance Sale
1. I know it's none of my business but I would really like for there to be a little White House baby in 2009. I'm not above starting internet rumors to make it happen. Barry and Michelle?
2. Some complain about blogs that only provide links without comments. Here is the link to the latest internet sensation, the Shiba Inu Puppy Cam. My comment: Lucy and Lizzie, you can be replaced!
3. Due to my blog posts or comments, I have been contacted twice in the past month by Mainstream Media to participate in their stories. This is sad.
4. Sarah Plain reminds me of one of those American Idol contestants we laugh at who never makes the finals yet shows up up each new season even more determined. Instead of taking voice lessons or studying music theory she spends the off season memorizing a new song, one more intense and that can be sung at a higher volume than all previous ones. Through sheer determination, tenacity and personality, she dares us to overlook her lack of talent and reminds us over and over that she and she alone deserves to be the next American Idol.
5. I like lemons. I like lemon drops. If you want to smell like a lemon drop use this body scrub. Yum!
6. Those who are saying blogging is dead haven't seen my blog. Well haven't seen my blog in 2009 when I have all those great blog posts about that White House baby.