Friday, November 14, 2008

Crowd Reaction Around the World at the Moment of Obama's Victory!

We all have seen the footage of the crowds celebrating Obama's victory but what happened the moment it was announced? I found on CNN.com today an article about this amazing blog dedicated to showing clips of crowd reactions the instant the Obama victory was announced on CNN. I have to admit I got a little teary eyed at watching and listening to the young and enthusiastic crowd at Georgetown University.

You will hear the crowds begin the countdown, ready to cheer when the countdown clock hits "1" except this time CNN follows that with calling the race for Obama.

What I find stunning is that on some of the clips you can hear the moment it registers with them--the cheering for the countdown switches to screams of joy at the victory!

Relive Nov. 4 again with Countdown to Victory Blog here.

1 comment:

lacochran said...

Made me cry. In a good way.

Thanks for sharing.